Monday, January 27, 2014

Introducing Our New Blogger!

Hello, BDT community! I’m Kelly, and I will be joining Hilary in blogging for BDT. Over the next few months, expect to see several posts from me about BDT’s creative process; their inspiration for artwork, and fun ways we can use their art in our homes and lives! 

In the artsy city of Marfa, TX!
I'm a former English teacher and a graduate student in English Education, but I'm also a crafty person: I knit, write, paint, and play the piano. Hilary and I have been friends for 16 years; we met at summer camp after our freshman year of high school. Through the years we have shared creative dreams and ideas, experimented with painting projects, and traveled the world together. Her artwork still hangs on the wall of my childhood bedroom, and she has boxes of my poems and notes--as well as many Joni Mitchell mixed tapes I made her for days working in her art studio. :) It's been special to see where our creative spirits have brought us into adulthood. 


At Hilary's wedding in 2009
We have lots of fun ideas for the blog that we are excited about. As a blog, we especially want to feature YOU, our BDT clients. Please take a look at the client photos on our Flickr feed and then send us your photos at shopbdt@gmail.com. You can also follow the easy link on the new BDT website. We'd love to see the unique way you use and display your artwork, as well as pictures of the event you held. We look forward to hearing from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment