Tuesday, August 30, 2011

tree love, English e-session

I was just going to share one tree love photo from this e-session photo shoot in Oxford, England, but I love all of them so much why not share most of it!

Via Snippet & Ink, photography by Aneta Mak
Love Shoot: Lara & Oliver

Lara and Oliver were just married in June, but this spring they met up with photographer Aneta Mak in Oxford, England, to take these beautiful engagement shots.



Says Lara: For our engagement photos, we walked along cobblestone streets, climbed under electric fences to roam around grand pastures, and strolled alongside punters in the river. We happened to find a beautiful cherry blossom tree, and took advantage of the petals covering the plush grass.






Lara tells a little about their story: I am from the New York and worked for Anthropologie for eight years, traveling to visually direct store openings, on the road three weeks a month for four years. I was living in hotels and airports, and one day I literally began to dream of England – I was dreaming in a British accent! I knew it was time to make a massive change, and create my version of the European semester abroad to experience culture across the pond. This was very unlike me – friends thought it was truly our of character – but as they say, fortune favors the bold. After just four days in London, I was introduced to my (now) husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment